Personal Trainer + Nutrition Coach
As an athlete, coach, and sport science student, I bring a mixture of theoretical and practical perspectives.
High-performance, health, and fitness have been central themes in my life over the past decade. Personally, I have an extensive background in competitive endurance running at a national level and have been a Weightlifting and functional fitness enthusiast for the past 5 years.
More recently my goals have changed to focus on competitive physique and I hope to step on to a body building stage for the first time before the end of 2023.
I have academic experience in Medicine and am currently on a sport science course at Europe’s best sporting university. I have a unique perspective: medical, exercise science, and the relatable experience of a competitive athlete and practising personal trainer. My coaching approach is rooted in hard science and I pride myself on translating this science in easily understandable and actionable information for my clients.
5 Things you may not know about me
- I really love foxes… anything with a fox on it, I’m probably buying it
- I built my own gaming computer over lockdown
- I collect healing crystals
- I’m actually a pretty decent artist and had an A* in my Fine Art A-level
- I once ran in the same cross country race as Mo Farah