Head Nutritionist – BSc, IOC Dip Sp Nut, MSc
During my time at university I had the opportunity to work with international starndard athletes, from footballers, to rock climbers, to champion boxers too. From there I wanted to help as many people as I could, but also be inclusive of everybody across the UK, not just athletes!
Everything I share with my clients is designed to empower them to create results for life, not just temporarily. My ethos is all about science-based recommendations, and all designed to work in and around peoples everyday lives.
As cliche as it sounds, I love to teach people ‘how to fish’ when it comes to nutrition, this way at some they’ll be set up to make their own decisions for the rest of their lives, rather than be reliant on a shake or meal plan for example.
5 Things you may not know about me
- PIZZA = LIFE (NO pineapple or mushrooms obvs).
- I played bass guitar and sang in bands for about 12 years.
- I’ve completed 2x marathons
- I’m Irish (Everybody loves and Irishman haha)
- I love Call of Duty games on the Playstation (Secret nerd on that front when I get some spare time!)