At www.bodytransformationcentre.com owned and managed by Body Transformation Centre we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
•Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, web browser versions, devises you use and other communication data.
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We also use retargeting pixels such as those provided by Facebook to use within our audience selections for Facebook advertising.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The term ‘Body Transformation Centre’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, web browser versions, devises you use and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
MEMEBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are entered into by and between Body Transformation Centre (hereinafter: “Body Transformation Centre”) and You (hereinafter: “the Member”).
The membership entitles the usage of Company name facilities and the equipment & services available therein. The membership gives access to all Body Transformation Centre sites, except if specified otherwise.
The membership is personal, and cannot be shared.
The Member confirms that he/she is 18 years old or older.
For persons 16 or 17 years old, exceptions are granted based on a written parental consent. Persons under 16 years of age must be supervised at all times.
The Member confirms that he/she does not suffer from health problems that would hinder exercise or prevent him/her from engaging in exercise, or that would be detrimental or adverse to the Member’s health, safety or physical condition if he/she did exercise. In case of any doubt, the Member shall seek advice by a medical doctor who should confirm the ability to exercise.
Body Transformation Centre shall have no obligation to perform a fitness assessment or similar testing to determine the Member’s physical condition. If an assessment is done at Body Transformation Centre, it is for the sole purpose of compiling comparative data in order to track the Member’s progress in a programme and not for diagnostic purposes.
Each Member of Body Transformation Centre shall be liable for any property damage and/or personal injury caused by the Member on the Body Transformation Centre premises. It shall be the obligation of the Member to pay for any costs involved upon presentation of a statement thereof.
Waiver of Liability:
Any and all use of the Body Transformation Centre facilities shall be at Member’s own risk at all times. The Member shall not utilise any equipment unless he/she knows the appropriate usage. Body Transformation Centre shall not be liable for any injuries, physical impact or damages to the Member, or the property of the Member, or be subject to any claim arising out of the use of the premises and/or of the equipment made available to the users.
Lockers for Personal Belongings:
Lockers are available for Members while working out in the facility. Each Member needs to empty the locker when leaving the facility. Body Transformation Centre will open and empty lockers if the Member is not in the facility.
Lost Property or Theft:
Body Transformation Centre does not take responsibility for loss or theft of any personal belongings. Any items left on Body Transformation Centre premises will be kept for a period of two weeks before being disposed of.
Code of Conduct:
The Member shall respect the behavioural and operating principles of Body Transformation Centre, as laid out in our code of conduct.
Suspension/Termination of Membership:
If the Member behaves in a way that breaches the code of conduct membership can be suspended or terminated at management’s sole discretion.
Access & Security:
Body Transformation Centre is open Monday to Friday 6am until 9pm, and Saturday from 6am – 12pm, with the exception of bank holidays and exceptional circumstances, when times may vary. Classes are available according to times stated in the Body Transformation Centre booking system. Classes and instructors are subject to change with no prior notice.
The Member is responsible for the payment of the membership. This is true even if the amount is debited directly by Body Transformation Centre. Agreed price only applies if the Member pays according to the agreed conditions.
Annual subscription membership (paid monthly over 12 months): the first month’s payment or pro-rata amount and any sign-up fee are paid at the point of this agreement. The following monthly payments should be paid before each new month. The member is responsible for all payments, also in the case of automatic debits by Body Transformation Centre.
If the payment is late the member will receive a reminder email from Body Transformation Centre and access may be suspended. The membership continues to run even if the access is suspended. If after 30 days the amount is still not paid, the Member is in violation of the contract and the total outstanding amount of the contract will be due. Body Transformation Centre may transfer the case to a debt collector, which will add additional fees.
Monthly month’s payment or pro rata amount and any sign-up fee are paid at the point of this agreement. The Member has given approval for an automatic debit from his/her account or card and the cancellation must be announced a minimum of one month before the next debit.
During 7 days from the start of the membership, the Member can cancel his membership free of charge, and will be reimbursed in full.
Renewal & Cancellation:
Annual membership (12 months pre-paid or subscription): The contract runs for 12 months, during which time it cannot be cancelled. At the end of the contract period, the membership is automatically renewed for 12 months unless the Member sends a cancellation email to email@example.com at latest 60 Days before the end of the contract period. Body Transformation Centre will send a reminder via email one month before the end of the contract period. The member is responsible for his/her own cancellation, even if the email reminder was not received.
Monthly membership: the membership extension is triggered by the payment of a subsequent month. If no payment is done, the membership stops at the end of the contracted month. If the Member has opted for a direct debit from an account or card, the cancellation must be announced at the latest 60 Days before the end by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exceptional cancellation: a cancellation is exceptionally granted if the Member moves more than ten miles away from any Body Transformation Centre facility, on presentation of an official document to prove change of address. It is also possible to cancel the membership due to medical reasons, upon presentation of a medical certificate.
All prices are fixed for the duration of a membership. Any prices changes will be communicated at least one month prior to implementation.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Body Transformation Centre and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Body Transformation Centre. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Body Transformation Centre takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.